Carryover here the exchange I had with reverendostone ( rev.stone in sciechimiche.org) on \u200b\u200b Blog Darko.
E 'the statement that it would be a moral duty to denigrate people like me, because I would be in bad faith.
It is, however, refused to answer my, I think, legitimate question: why, as bad faith?
However, I think it might be an interesting example of the behavior of certain characters "guide".
These people "help" (or would-be recognized as such) are just "smart" or are "genuine"? Or a mix, and how and to what end?
PS: For those not familiar with the type and then were asked the reason for the conclusion in my last comment, I understand watching the discussions of reverendostone Blog Simone, here.
PPS: interesting insights on the character in comments .
Hello Darko.
You appear to be in good faith, so I'm asking you a favor.
I meant to reply to this post on sciechimiche.org
http://www.sciechimiche.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2857
I had seen reported strakerenemy on Saturday morning.
I tried to register on the forum (with my usual nickname) but it's been four days now and have not been activated.
can you ask?
Or if they are not welcome, I have put the comment here and you can copiaincollare.
Thank you, Michele
.
AcarSterminator hello,
called to see what problems are there, otherwise it will be the Rev. (if interested of course) to come here if you have problems to meet on the forum .. Surely
activation issues are not dictated by the fact that you're a household name among the ranks of people who believe in chemtrails, indeed.
We consider it constructive and useful to compare ourselves.
acarsterminator the user is not a member welcome to our forums. nevertheless I am very interested in his explanation, which can safely post here.
reverendostone said
acarsterminator the user is not a member welcome to our forums.
Onorabilissimo the reverend friendly, deep in my naivety I would like to know why I'm not welcome in the place where she is the guardian. Just for my curiosity, if you can.
Why, and what the heck! ;)
However, it is not that I want to participate in the forum, it's just that I ended up in that post and I noticed something I wanted to make known.
more so since your surgery:
and once again our "friends" are silent ... .
Why this phrase if the only follow the forum members and only they can intervene ...
Michele.
dear sirs, I'm just a
sciechimiche.org moderator.
my role within the forum is to trigger debate and keep the hotheads controlled.
point.
said that the administration of that money sciechimiche.org entries and provides access, I therefore out of place this will get me to go through a "gatekeeper," even because they too anarchic to accept any kind of becoming a "leader".
they remain okay with letting out the door the people who are deemed a potential threat to the forum.
and this does not refer to the db or deniers (and the proof lies in the fact that more than one regular abbimo postante writing), but only to people deemed in bad faith.
acarstermiantor so, as you read a long time and we know what you're made of, now do not come here to do the ingenuotto which do not allow access.
only mocking the style of your response and subtle that we have given here restores your "number".
also when I write "and once again our "Friends" silent ", I am not referring to a clearly their involvement in the forum, which is unfeasible because non-members.
not turn the tables with the Reverend, why do I play to win without cheating ... it happens, it happens that I lose, but who coffin is always just a villain.
in the open letter I wrote to the db, I have provided my email address of the person providing the answers that I posted directly on the forum, well: ZERO.
ZERO and even on the latest photographic evidence .
are usually quite quick to take action on your blog for now dozens of mocking and sbefeggiarci, but I see the same diligence in debunk some serious issues, motivated sciechimiche.org has recently faced.
Finally, this constant need to have in common with Straker is really out of place.
understand that you are obsessed and can not make a speech on the trails without naming it, but repetita Juvante, we are very different.
Reverend stone
Well, serious accusations toward me, but I say keeping bass.
You said that I'm not pleasing you, not knowing that you have powers in the forum and considering the person I correct, we have called "watcher" and I did a bit of irony.
I note that it would be easy to try to sign up with a nickname invented and make my speech, but do not make fun I did not.
I understand that you consider me not welcome on the grounds of my bad faith. Help me, as bad faith? I repeat that I need to understand why it matters to me is correct.
If you consider my answer as mocking and sly, from my point of view, however, was the least in front of that as I read your closing and contemptuous of authority.
This I find curious: "do not turn the tables with the Rev. '.
After this statement: "also when I write" and once again our "friends" are silent, "I do not refer clearly to their involvement in the forum, which is not registered as unworkable '.
Dunno if this is not to turn the cards ... ergo, hypocrisy. But I may be wrong.
For the record, I was a life that no longer reads the forum, and I do not think it is followed by other "friends." About
open letter interventions there have been several , and I see no need to use email, you can copy and paste and put the link to the blog that contains them, I do not think no one would bad.
Finally I like to quote Darko (also moderator like you), it was assumed that I was hoping that, I thought it was improved (increased) the place, after meeting the "moderation" of the big brothers sharpers:
Surely activation issues are not dictated by the fact that you are a well-known name among the ranks of people who believe in chemtrails, indeed. We find it very useful and constructive
be compared.
This note I wanted to write in that post . Inendevo fix your own claim and consequent assessment wrong (unless my error).
None of that, but would like to correct that presented in full in order to give full information to the participants in the forum.
------------------------------------- In the first operation is said that the first photo is taken without zoom.
Looking at the EXIF \u200b\u200bdata that is not true. That picture is strained to the maximum optical zoom (maximum allowed by the camera focal length 82.8 mm).
Then jump again saying that the plane was "clearly quite low."
Apparently the plane is several miles away.
The camera is this, and the lens is not too bad ...
http://www.panasonic.it/html/it_IT/Prodotti/DMC-FZ18/Caratteristiche/921867/index.html
The other photos are digital zoom.
As mentioned above in very nice action, Orsovolante explained (complete with pictures) what may be due to the scietta.
publishing the first surgery, there are more and more explicit photos to follow:
So what is a 737
take a walk here:
http://www.b737.org.uk/ and fun to see which discharging facilities in the area.
There are only the APU and scatichi of processes to make the trails.
For example, the valve can act (or more valves) which regulates the pressurization in the cabin. There are several devices for the crankcase breather and tanks etc ...
For example, in the position from which the ski, in 737, there is the APU exhaust of compressed air and also the drainage of the vapors on the accessory gearbox.
You see it here: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Scandinavian-Airlines--/Boeing-737-683/0889767/L/&tbl=&photo_nr=0&sok=&sort = & = & prev_id next_id
= 0889766 This is the fin you see in the background right engine.
But as you can see the valves that vent outside 2qualcosa "are numerous and in several places.
Just to prevent a couple of questions I tell you that all operators of twin-engine making service ETPOS, redare are obliged to set in motion a program of periodic in-flight APU. This is to provide a case study in a position to verify the actual availability of the APU in the event of an engine failure.
As these start-ups are done with other operating systems, it is quite likely that the compressed air supplied from the APU is diverted directly to the outside. When starting the turbine, also pulled from the air valve blead is carried out.
But why not try to do a little 'you these searches? You are not able?
Continued ...
extermination of mites, I will not continue beyond the puerile controversy regarding the "serious allegations" towards you.
cmq I know that most of you read newspapers sciechimiche.org.
in any event, as you see
http://www.sciechimiche.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=52390 # 52390
I posted your response in full.
good things.
Reverend
reverendostone :
extermination of mites, I will not continue beyond the puerile controversy regarding the "serious allegations" to you .
No, we did not, not really.
Maybe the yardstick is the weight given to my words differs from yours. You know, the words used do not accept them at random, let alone when used to judge others.
you stated that I am in bad faith and for that reason, you do not like. The acting in bad faith is unacceptable to me, so I find it a serious charge.
dinuovo, tell me where you saw my bad faith, or ... see you.
Thanks.
reverendostone :
I posted your response in full .
In reality, however small, is missing something very important. As I said, that was just the first in a series of Bear, which provided some interesting information.
missing "continue ..." and above all the associated link.
I understand that you may have missed the cut and paste, you do it out so that you can integrate. But I tell you also to avoid malfidente can see that some unintentional omission of the link, and you think that you behave as they did in the days of big brothers Tricky, that act in the fence closed, so that those inside can put your nose out and find information which might suggest doubts.
But you said "we are very different," so ... here is the link in full:
http://strakerenemy.blogspot.com/2009/05/scie-evanescenti-nofalse-scie-di.html?showComment=1243682091209 # c5910319480331390342
For the data of the photo.
EXIF \u200b\u200bdata provide, among other things, the camera model and the focal length of the image. Since the model you can search for properties that will tell you the minimum and maximum focal possible. This photo corresponds to the maximum length, ergo the maximum optical zoom. Also try to feel who you provided the information.
Then ... not to serve this to understand that the plane is several miles away: just see the color "blue" ...
else. In my opinion, transparency is never enough, so in addition to the link that you missed the above, it would be useful to make available to members of the forum is also a direct link to this discussion. It costs nothing, and you can get an idea of \u200b\u200bunmediated.
Reverend,
one more thing.
Answering a question from Bear on the ability to do research, you say: " with regard to" research, "will seem strange, but we do .
And put a link to "deepen" 2Motori3Scie .
There is something wrong in my opinion. Follow my method of study and research.
I see pictures: a plane that seems to have two engines and has the following three trails.
Two things come to mind: a trail behind an airplane that starts to be visible only several meters away, I do not see what can be made except by water (not visible) which becomes ice (visible), because I know that there are three aircraft engines ...
What I do: I spend a few minutes (especially for my curiosity, and because I do not like puzzle games just mentioned) to a search through google and airliners.net. I find this photo
. The plane is a three-engined: Lockheed L-1011 TriStar .
compares it with one that you linked:
Your pictures ("2Motori3Scie) .
For your convenience I have cut and turned .
Toh, my eye does not seem particularly experienced the very same model of aircraft. Shape of the wings, tail, fuselage, engine ranking ... and yet the three seem to wake identical. So
: 3Motori3scie.
But probably my research is not so much aprofondita and I have missed something ...
also authorizes you to copy this posting in the forum, and even ridiculing the eyes of the members explaining that crab I caught.
@ extermination of mites: I have added your link on the forum that I did not realize that they have received. now be enjoyed by all.
I repeat that I will not drag me into any kind of discussion with you.
good things.
R: S:
reverendostone :
I repeat that I will not drag me into any kind of discussion with you . I
Nemeno. In fact I will not discuss, I only asked for information to see if we could avoid classification as a slanderer.
what I have said, and since I know I'm in good faith, will agree that I just have to count you as a slanderer.
that our spirit can open up new horizons and lead to higher levels of awareness at all.
Amen,
Michele.
defame people like you is a moral duty.
that being said, I am silent.