Thursday, December 31, 2009

Maytag Performa Washer Pavt234aww Diagram

Forge

Vi auguro che nel nuovo anno gli alieni vi rapiscano e vi infilino su per il vostro minuscolo ano (il mio ormai è arrivato al prolasso viste le inculate perse nel 2009) una sonda anale di diametro maggiore 1 metro per farvi sentire una minima parte di quello che ho provato io in questo merdosissimo anno.
Vi auguro un anno pieno di disgrazia se provate semplicemente a starmi vicino per arrivare a raggiungere i vostri scopi bastardi.
Vi auguro per il nuovo anno un nuovo trapianto di cervello.
A chi mi augura ipocritamente tanta felicità bhe  io FUCK sincerely wish him many, invversamente whose number is proportional to the number of neurons that occupy their watery brain.

For the new year I do not see any hope that it will spend celebrating under water with the risk of drowning.
of good wishes I have not, if tomorrow I'll be still alive in the name of the new year will start to pull out all my wickedness, all my selfishness, my whole stronzagine ... I do not lack talent but I'm tired of making Mother Teresa of Calcutta, so if you need money to go to work, do not try to keep a man, I do not try to do a man whose mother, a man who does not try to give all my attention to sex, only to be rewarded with a simple "you're good," then I will declare the most lesbian and fully exploit the stupidity of women to achieve get my pleasures.
If you feel offended by this in my wish for the new year, well, fuck you obviously have not understood a damn about me, if it flatters you and say "ah finally it was decided to pull out nails, "well, you can only hope I did not take more kick ass and be happy because maybe it is because of you and your words have got to put a stop to the bullshit, alle paranoie e a quanto altro.

Detto questo, chi pensa che io sia una malata mentale e mi vuole consigliare un analista, può tranquillamente andare a farsi le sue sedute con le sonde anali degli alieni visto che mi reputo una persona da un mente astronomica alla quale è difficile arrivarci se si è persone troppo semplici.
Mi tengo la mia pazzia, sarà il mio pregio per i prossimi anni, quindi basta pianti, basta sputtanamenti, basta stronzate... un bel calcio nel culo al 2009 con un bel sorriso godurioso come quando ti viene dopo un orgasmo stratosferico... visto che con me nessuno si fa scrupoli to pull out his bastardy know that if I come across on your way repay the favor, though most people are hypocritical slimy existing on earth.
At least I'm honest!! So what I want to get it with minimum effort and maximum satisfaction.

FUCK 2009

ps the only people who save up all over the planet earth are my older brother, a person who has demonstrated to have the patience of Job, my roommate, Nana, Alice, Mirco, the Mulone and my dog. So as you see will not get to count on all fingers of both hands.
pps if not contained in the list of saved you clearly do not deserve it, you can always try again in 2010, risking further rejection and failure which will cause enormous injury to your poor shattered ego.

0 comments:

Post a Comment