are obliged to respond to insults and lies, as usual, Mr. VIBRAVAR has irresponsibly turned on his blog to me.
Warning: Vito explicitly tell you because your eyes will seem like a strange behavior here, as in others' blogs of my friends debunkers "are free to come and make it in writing what you want.
Well Vito, born investigator, speaking to try to clear up a bit 'ideas, if you are in good faith and may therefore include, because if you're another who consciously lies as they do (make) your mentors Sanremo, there would have to.
I can afford to appeal using that term do not look nice (but you describe it correctly) since you falsely and with intent only hateful, call me for example, " worm that wallows in lie" and "slimy element . So
Vito, tragic clown Boccalone paranoid liar idiot, before I say that wallows in a lie, I've already told a couple of times I've lied a test (not una! 2, 5 or 10) one time.
Indeed, beginning with your statement
"It's that sticky element that created the fake degree and fake versions of curriculum Straker viewed on his web space."For the uninitiated, are you referring to this .
On what basis claims that what they carry is a fake created by me? (Question asked with the intent to receive an answer, better to specify as your willingness to wriggling)
I can only imagine it was Rosario to let you believe.
It 's interesting to note that Rosario is aware of that publication for several months and, to my knowledge, has never spoken publicly about it. How strange, if someone was lying so blatantly about me (by name and last name) I now publicly interverrei screaming my anger, and perhaps denounce ...
Ah, naive me, it was probably a test " useful to separate the wheat from the chaff »...? LOL
Force, I look forward to your intervention go to the bottom of this thing.
About the conference in Verona.
"The insidious element was sitting in the second row. I immediately noticed the strange man for a certain resemblance to active, then when I saw him with his handling registratorino me immediately suspicious. "
As I said in commenting on your video , I'm not the guy again.
But I think I go down to a couple meters from you, and show me how to handle with registratorino?
Tricky, that would also be the worst way to record, because the speakers were hung from the side walls and there was more than one for each side of the room, I was close to the central file in one of the walls, the investigator seeks who knows that eventually find me.
Maybe that guy, you and your comrades have insulted, it is one that believes your crap!
And you're there to set up this beautiful floor with your friend who goes for two hours behind him to secretly videotaped and then to pillory on the web?!
Complimentoni for your actions clear in the light of the sun! And who is using modes subtle?
Maybe it was enough to see one of the organizers, who, if he thought it could not be secretly recorded, he pointed out to him and, if necessary, to protect themselves as you say, it would ask its name. No eh?
I mention that you are getting the excuse to lock my user to your video and stop me repeat:
"who does not have the decency to appear in person and who secretly recorded and then insult hiding behind the anonymity of the Web is not worthy of the slightest consideration. "
Um, here, in fact.
And there was no warning and no one said anything about bans or permits the registration and disclosure. In addition to your camcorder I having at least a couple more, and probably others that recorded. For example Pistono Frederick has posted on his blog recording the part on seigniorage, as regards the chemtrails we are left with a little 'bad feeling all those pseudo-scientific nonsense and appears to have tried to forget.
That 's what had intervened to try to challenge the position of Rosario about global warming and that, together, have done so could not comment. What in the break then went to Rosario to try to explain its reasons, and was surrounded by others, including you, that they began to babble to prevent him from speaking. You above all that, raising his voice, shoot any thing goes through your head, do not say that you did not finish his thoughts, no, do not let him even begin, while that was shot with hands outstretched and saying softly, "but I do not talk." And we're talking about a Peroni, the first thing he said was "I do not doubt the existence of chemtrails, but ..." not an "evil disinformation in the pay of the NWO." And
Rosario, after hearing these doubts, and then failing to verify the ability to have independent thinking and a lack of total faith in the guru, he promptly placed in the list of occultists !
You know, I've learned in these two years to know as many tend to be activists, namely the imbalance. How many times have you wished death or the beating of the debunkers. When imbalances are beginning to be in a group of three or four, there are grounds for the action to "pack" of them unbalanced and there were probably several ... Then
states
"Evidently his purposes were not charitable. This confirms we have a few days later, when intervening on a very active blog to report the link of his recording "I spoke
Blog Attivissimo two weeks after the event, and saying that I put online because they had not yet been pubblicato, quindi in attesa del video (tuo) io mettevo a disposizione l'audio.
Ti ricorda nulla? Conferenza di Novi Ligure, i tuoi insulti ai componenti del Cicap che aspettavano troppo, secondo te, a mettere a disposizoine il video...? Oddio insulti, forse esagero io e « omuncoli invertebrati » è solo un vezzeggiativo usato tra amici.
Ma non siete voi quelli che vogliono portare a conoscenza di tutti questo gravissimo problema ?
Io l'ho pubblicato integralmente, dall'inizio alla fine senza tagliare/rimontare niente. Ti lamenti?
Forse hai un briciolino di vergogna risentendo tutte quelle boiate?... Ma che dico, tu provare vergogna? ritiro, scusa.
Sai perché il Cicap ti aveva chiesto il nome?
Appunto per tutelarsi. Perché?
Lo sai sì, o chiudi gli occhi davanti alle palesi e vergognose manipolazioni del tuo comandante, come quando rimonta l'intervista ad Angioni per fargli dire l'opposto(!) di ciò che ha realmente detto. Ho buttato li la prima che mi è venuta in mente.
Il tuo nome non è stato reso noto a nessuno, perché quelle persone hanno rispetto degli altri.
Non sei tu che devi tutelarti nei miei confronti ma io devo tutelarmi da voi. Cos'è che scrivevate tu e il tuo comandante su di me?...
vibravito :
una piccola precisazione: acarSterminator che era presente a Verona in incognito Michele Scattola is not, it is the "watchdog" of the Swiss system that is dedicated to the systematic monitoring of my blog. AcarSterminator Instead, it should be Venetian. Perhaps mite manage to get a picture ignoble.
Straker: Hello
VIBRAVAR. More to identify a villain, however he is called Michael. We miss the name, but sooner or later get there.
Ignoble? ... How Axlman says, lack the mirrors in your homes.
I consider it a duty to record, I have made available all of the event, without any manipulation.
"Since that AcarSterminator has taken all the hassle of losing an entire Sunday to a question which he considers to be all invention ... "
Look, clown-clown's shoulder Perlon, the annoyance of losing a Sunday ? but expensive, there were opportunities to have fun like that!
I got the ball because it was not even three quarters of an hour's drive, and it was a long time I wanted to live life one of these conferences, see the people involved, the atmosphere and everything that happens in certain gatherings of crazy.
I'll feel a nice thing. With me were two other people who know this history of the trails only for some of my stories, so much superficially.
The last 10 seconds of the recording of the conference are indicative for them to see if it was a nuisance or a waste of time. For your convenience I have extracted the piece here:
is asking me to get out quickly from the room because they do not take it anymore to resist, to let off steam with a liberating laughter! ('Ndom is dialect, it means we go, we go out). Do you think that one is not satisfied that afternoon "lost"?
E 'was one part interesting and instructive, the other a fun one, but lost time. So much so that when we meet often ask me if there are other conferences to go!
Wake up! you're a comedy show for the able-bodied people, we'll never understand it ...?
Still, the series mirrors these strangers, you say that mine are subtle ways, which are a coward. You who disparages and insults me lying in your blog, and keep the comments closed so that nobody can answer you and make you do the figure you deserve. And of course, your guru when he wrote that in forums such as Rai and Focus or meetup grillini of fool has collected a host, it has now closed his blog and to me, for example, explicitly said that my comments do not make them pass, of whatever kind they are.
Ways subtle and cowardice are the others? ... And then a
request.
You have your channel on youtube, how come you have not published the interesting testimony of the filament attached to the flapping windshield of your bike? He seemed proud when you presented at the conference, a plan so charming sequence, show it to those who had the good fortune to be present, from about.
Best wishes, Michele
.
PS: Since I was a bit 'long, so that you forget, you remember the question I asked at the beginning. Thanks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment