( Updated after publication)
Yesterday I was at the conference of Luca Mercalli San Zeno Naviglio, not far from where I live (Straker Thank you for reporting , me I would be lost otherwise). All
useful and interesting, the transport of Mercalli in talking about environmental issues is first-hand the passion that moves it, mixed with anger the widespread indifference in most of the people.
As Straker tells us, we know that Mercalli is also one of the most "powerful" disinformation on the issue chemtrails ;-)
I said, given that the "physical beast" Corrado Penna lives in Iseo, we will also want to see him and bring out the theme, as per directives of the guru? ...
the time for questions, raises a hand ... "I'm reading his book ... but these clouds are not perhaps unnatural due to chemtrails issued by NATO air ... blablabla ...?».
Guess who ...? yes, he, the Vito's Witness Straker, vibratuchevibroanch'io !
Mercalli absolutely deadpan (must have made us the corn is not angry and even more for 'ste cow) answered "I do not know anything about these things ... chartering a plane, take a mass spectrometer and go see her ...». Our
insists "Ah she knows nothing, and parliamentary questions ... blablabla. "
The public was first intrigued and amazed by the strange man, hearing him go on with his theories if he leaves at some point in chorus with a laugh! (Fantastico!)
Mercalli always deadpan, "I repeat I am not aware of the issues she raises."
Vito raises his voice, and again, "she a meteorologist, I do not know anything?! she does not know of the clandestine operations ...».
The audience in chorus "But bastaaaa! Enough. " Very nice :-)
course is known to Brescia are all in the pay of the NWO ... LOL
Vito, it is frustrating to play the part of the village idiot?
So after the laughter concludes that the recording of the conference in Verona by the person who assisted me with the comic performance of the brand, we laugh in chorus the audience at the conference for the intervention of the Mercalli poor VIBRAVAR ...
A laugh will bury you! : D
Quote, on the subject, from the book Philosophy of the clouds Luca Mercalli:
(only for non-paranoid)
"With climate: [...] Running less and stop watching the clouds.
against climate: [...] Running more and more, earn more and more, forget to watch the clouds. "
Michele, a Prussian soldier Mephisto (cited)
;-)
UPDATE
It seems to VIBRAVAR intervention was not simply an end in itself crazy, but prepared and foreordained. In fact, his first appear in line was equipped with a camera.
And despite the record figure of deficient witnesses made before a hundred people, it has published for a wider audience ... (Go figure out who certain characters in my head).
So with this document, we can appreciate the reaction of the audience that I described above.
Thanks Vito, and so on. Make us dream!
To continue the fun, I put the link to the post on strakerenemy .
[Updated]
VIBRAVAR after face to face with Attivissimo deleted all the material he had published online. So the video is no longer present. To enjoy it
reference to the revival Blog StrakerEnemy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment