Winter is our - Winter is ours |
| On the dune - On the dunes |
Winter is at its peak. It 'amazing how the riders disappear completely when temperatures hit zero even just come close. This is not a problem for me, that I enjoy My daily travel over a distance of twenty miles, but I would really reach out and greet a few friends on two wheels, sometimes. Nothing to do. Crystal clear skies require photographs and sometimes lunch can push up on the dune and then on the bluff overlooking the sea. I understand that it is a privilege that many employees in the foggy Milan will never buy. A Vespa, then amplifies the experience.
|
| Cliff - Cliff |
The snow has covered the bay in December but I remember that last year also fell in March so I am ready to deal with contingencies. My camera is ready, a new focal Doubler and good color slides are always in the backpack. I wish myself a good trip, to me, happy to turn on a Vespa in the middle of winter, winter and all of you fellow riders on the planet. Winter is all ours.
|
| Tree house - Shooting box over the treetops |
Winter is AT ITS apex. Incredible how riders disappear When temperatures hit zero degrees or at least approach it. It's not an issue to me who enjoy a daily commute on a 20 km span But I'd really like to wave a V sign to some fellow riders every now and then. No way. Crystal skies claim for photographs and once in a while a lunch break can push me up to the dune and then upon the cliff, just over the sea. I understand it's a privilege that many office workers in the smoggy Milan will never be able to buy.
|
| Lungo i campi - Along the fields |
Having a Vespa, then, enhances the experience. Snow has already covered the bay in December but I remember that last year it fell in March so I'm ready to front surprises. My camera is ready, a new 2X teleconverter and good slide film are always in my backpack. Godspeed to myself, a lonely happy winter rider, and to all you fellow riders winter 'round the globe. Winter is ours.
|
| Returning to Work - Back to work |
0 comments:
Post a Comment