Friday, July 30, 2010

сасусаку Doujinshi

The nightmare of the webmaster Lamer!

Perhaps some of you know and perhaps do not know but the latest news bANSAi were targeted to known sites and Slnn WDT Planet ... all for my happiness ALE '
was time that someone segasse sti cabbage sites, especially the one I own that WDT PLANET Mostrogianni just can not stand.


All this for what?
Envy? Jealousy? Pucciposaggine?

From the analysis made by me it seems that the funny (do not know who) lamerazzi anonymous with regard to the site of WDT (unable to destroy it via FTP) have found a nice way to enter the database where the site turned RASANDOLO, unlike Slnn who has done more or less the same order but with greater damage because the site is toxic to google and then quarantined ... slnn the poor has not been more haker was raped and all the ways and weapons available it was not possible even with a recovery of BCK why? Why were those well fucked.

in parallel are now being reborn from its ashes like the phoenix WDT will soon be online and SLNN soon find yourself under a new guise, THAT OF
Mad

said that, because this post after long months of inactivity? Because I
in sl although I'm not "more into" I follow everything, especially what made me grow from a WDT Slnn a site that I read most of the newspapers ...


So I want to be good and do not think it was that kind of sick competition to the Linux community and wdt and from a site that did nothing but talk about second life without breaking balls to anyone to cause this damage ... but remember ladies and do not forget ... There Kerubina There

WHERE THE PHOENIX ... you can destroy everything you want but where is the step in my queue sessuosa everything will be placed and better than before ... do not believe me? A day will

a new public site WDT Planet all built in less than a week working on day and night.

only enjoyment I try to show the cock in office there is little to joke, once you switch to watch out for the next vost ass.


For all those who have enjoyed and are enjoying the "sudden death of our loved ones and WDT SLNN" bhe: enjoy as long as you can because then you can just cry ....

Never awaken the sleeping cat.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Kerubina ago middle finger to bow to all those gorgeous people XD

hello:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment