and I could not miss with my Criticona
Then I could not help not speak my mind, the film in recent months has been long awaited and finally arrived in Italy, the film's genius (if can be defined) special effects (o_O), the film most criticized in recent years (the usual jealous unsuccessfully), the film that has even sent in depression children (read the latest news), the film that made the controversy and was caught by the Chinese censurone (this also makes me laugh ) to say what you have read around on the attacks Lolli. (goes well, go to google and find out).
In any case I did well to shut my ears and eyes after seeing the trailer, also because then it turns out that as usual the rest XD disappointed.
So the trailer already knew the story (so far nothing exceptional Hollywood) but we did justice to Pandora.
Right after a "confrontation of ideas with the expert of experts (Which does not name here for reasons of privacy) found that:
all these years to make a film of this scale and all money spent should be fine but sti ... but here ...
almost three hours of special effects (if you leave without dialogue made it perhaps more).
said that I personally really liked the setting of Pandora, has also moved me if I'm being sincere (it reminded me of my times a little wild in the jungle when I was wild neko), but, eh what the fuck but could give him -.- some twists, cazzus ... very disappointed very disappointed, the issues they face do not do justice to the artwork behind it. Then the end
discounted (but not there I say eh-they all die at the end: P) ...
could become a great message to respect the environment around us, in the end we are not so far from Pandora, ok that's a little more imaginative with all the trees "witty" (eh capitel the joke lol) but they could put pet some more? -.-
great special effects but little substance, no messages ... All's well that ends well?
My vote is 7, but only because they are part of that environment and I liked a figure and then viewed with AVATAR 3D are a spectacular sight.
My advice is to enjoy it to the movies in 3D, download it to lose all good Pirathonite the main essence, I will spend around 10 € for a ticket and popcorn that cost more than the ticket usually is a film that should be seen but must be understood in the right way.
And we hope that now can not get out the avatar craze, like all the lemmings to follow the fashions of xman, lord of the rings, harry potter, matrix ..... mo there and get well AVATAR.
will remain in the history of this film?
I have some doubts, but I hope to see maybe something less technology, but with a more developed theme, too bad ... I rivedrei anyway. A lot of criticism
contradictory in its entirety, I know, but if we split the vote 10 to do a good side tecnico è un 4 regalato per la storia (regalato si solo perchè a me piacciono le storie a lieto fine, ma questa proprio poteva essere più accattivante e coinvolgente cazzus -.-) 10+4=14/2=7 e se la matematica non è un'opinione ^^
Buona visione a tutti :)
meow
p.s. gli occhialetti 3d sono un pò scomodi -.- però li può usare anche chi è occhialuto come me :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment