Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What Do I Need To Start Off A Hair Salon

A laugh will bury (2)

Carry a comment by Paul Attivissimo.
As usual, 'I'm hired to get advice disinformation experts ;-)

Paul Attivissimo 08/23/2009 16:19
I asked the psychologist. I outlined to them the behavior of the various plots and showed some practical examples directly. The diagnosis was paranoia and delirium structured, ie people with whom it is not possible to reason . So I asked what he does send people into a beast of this kind, so as to show clearly to those who observe them that they are unstable people. The experience of psychologists teaches that ridicule is precisely what most irritates them. Being insulted or why is persecuted for their confirmation of their delirium. Being ridiculed them completely disoriented.

Simply touch the right key and start the fourth, and the viewer quickly notice which side is the delusion and wrong.

(emphasis mine)



E 'is also undeniably true that some of these lie with the ease with which I drink a glass of water.
But I think for us, fortunately for us sane, it is not easy to interpret your thoughts and actions of "complottari, which are obviously mentally disturbed.
I speak of those who deny always tough the evidence, not those who simply doubts (usually due to ignorance, but it happened to me). And of course it can also be those who "makes us" bad.

I think it can trigger off a mechanism by which falsehood and vilification becomes necessary to fight the enemy (imaginary) which by definition is very powerful. They know, more or less consciously, to be weak, they know they are ignorant, know that they are incapable, but they can not accept, and yet are absolutely convinced they are right.
If you try to do a technical discourse to explain how things are, they are lost, do not make it to follow the reasoning in their eyes and you become someone who is trying to confuse his head to make him change his mind.
Here too, therefore try to make speeches with buzzwords technical [technical terms] (perhaps simply linking to something that appears to be authoritative) in order to feel less and to appear authoritative in the eyes of followers.
Sometimes I even seemed to notice memory problems.
It 'hard to imagine what kind of confusion there must be some heads.
When he reached a certain age, who has never cared for, a life with certain beliefs, I see a bad change ... could only be suicide.

Well, well, not for nothing that there are psychologists and psychiatrists ...

Michele.

0 comments:

Post a Comment