I read this comment came back to mind a memorable episode, my meeting with Straker.
"active and snacks companions undertook first a road and a way to interact with myself and with the committee which I represent, which can not lead to compromise of any kind."
January 2007, Rai Forum, Straker and brother with a couple of henchmen roamed free on the forum report.
Attivissimo not even dream of tackling the "chemtrails", there were only a couple of forums trying to contain their crap, one I remember was the wake-mythical nziato (where are you finished?) With its infinite patience.
I noticed this discussion and after reading it for a few days, I made an administrative attention (my first one): I pointed out that a normal person's first thought was that Straker was reading "or are you doing there? "specificai and while I did not mean to insult, in which case I apologize, but I wanted to point out that the effect was to read those statements, those theories and the accusations baseless.
response Straker:
"You are despicable people. You and those who manforte from covering this massacre. I banninno well. You are the scum of society. You are the bane of humanity. You hide behind a nickname and cowardly clowns do. Come here, in front of me and see who that is completely deficient. Coward, a servant of power. Licensed fool. My name cel'hai. Found the address and see if you have the courage to continue to do the blowhard! But go to hell, you and the censors. Go to hell, you and the institutions that endorse this massacre and still give you the right to exist. Worth less than a cockroach, "[no screenshot, I was still a rookie, I just copy and paste to memory]
January 2007, the very first interaction.
After I rolled on the floor laughing and having been a sharer in my neighbor's house, before bursting out laughing at me stunned, I could not pretend nothing has happened and I decided to follow the adventures of this crazy character.
Only later I discovered that in addition to neutral was also a fake, a fraud, a fraud.
Add.
Many interesting speeches, motivations, stories, the first times I
disinformation
0 comments:
Post a Comment